Khrushchev's words and his shoe banging

Alex a_strat at KHARKOV.COM
Wed May 21 04:48:13 UTC 2003

> I do not know this, but maybe somebody else on the list knows.
> I want to know it too.

> Sincerely,

> Edward Dumanis

Thank you anyway!
I admire this mailing list! It's fantastic!
If I manage to find the cartoon I'll let you know.
(just want to show it to my kids)

To Paul B. Gallagher (sorry for piling all answers
in one message - CUNY server won't let me send
too many letters per day):

Before Outlook Express I was using Netscape and
had much bigger headache! (with encoding)
 Nothing is perfect.
The best tool I think is the one which you know better...

To George

> I perfectly received the whole of your cyrillic text.
(There were just 3 or 4 letters missing (and that was funny!)
all - not very important. Perhaps nobody would notice
if I didn't point it out).

> By the way: when Khroutchev went to Paris, at his coming out of the plane, a
> military band played antems: I played the big drum!

You know, when general de Gaulle visited Moscow, I happend to stay
in my aunts room in Leninsky avenue (the way from Vnukovo airport).
Nikita and de Gaulle were passing by along the avenue in an opened car.
I took some pictures from my window. I'll try to find those snapshots.

Alexander