Image Database

Arlene Forman arlene.forman at OBERLIN.EDU
Thu May 29 13:14:22 UTC 2003

On behalf of the Managing Board of The REALIA Project, I am soliciting
reactions to an image database that we are developing. The REALIA*
prototype is on-line at www.realiaproject.org. At this stage of the project
we have developed the initial interface design and functionality and would
greatly appreciate your feedback on our survey regarding the usefulness of
the design, search tools, and descriptive standards. (Searching in Cyrillic
should be available in the next iteration).
*(Rich Electronic Archive For Language Instruction Anywhere)