USSR and USA journals

knizhny7 knizhny7 at YAHOO.COM
Thu May 29 14:06:01 UTC 2003

Dear colleagues,

I am looking for information on two journal
publications, The Soviet Union and The United States,
published during the Cold War as a way for each
country to present whatever information it wished to
the inhabitants of the other country.

I have been unable to locate any descriptions of the
journals, such as when and for how long they were
published, whether they were widely read, and what the
current perception is of the journals and their
articles.

If you have any information or know of on-line
resources, I’d be grateful for your suggestions.

Thanks in advance,

Kirstin Bebell