drug slang term

Timothy D. Sergay tsergay at COLUMBUS.RR.COM
Thu May 29 23:58:31 UTC 2003

> > Can anyone tell me (I don't have these kinds of dictionaries ...)
> > what the current slang word of choice would be for the term "Pusher"
> > (in the sense of a pusher of drugs).

> I cannot pass myself off as an expert on the subject, but I would say
pride
> of place should probably go to "pusher" (stress on the first syllable),

There are more slang terms for "pusher," showing some differentiation by
variety of drug. Baryga, brakhman, gonets and others. They're defined in a
neat on-line glossary of Russian drug slang at
http://www.narkotiki.ru/iftrouble_5392.html

Try the find feature (Ctrl, F) and search the whole page for "torgovets".