Belarusians at AAASS?

James Mallinson rocketvmpr at YAHOO.COM
Sun Nov 2 23:46:54 UTC 2003

This is to inquire whether any scholars will be traveling from Belarus to
attend the AAASS conference in Toronto later this month.

My name is James Mallinson and I am currently serving an internship in
Vitebsk, with the purpose of bringing the premiere touring company from
Belarus, the National Academic Dramatic Yakub Kolas Theatre, to North
America for the first time.

If any of you are from Belarus or know of someone from Belarus who will be
attending the conference in Toronto, please get in touch with me as soon as
possible if you are willing to be of some assistance to myself and Dr.
Woolhiser from Harvard in promoting this important project.

Thanks,
James Mallinson
International Contact Manager
The National Academic Dramatic Yakub Kolas Theatre