Mac OS X question

augerot bigjim at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Sun Nov 2 19:42:47 UTC 2003

On my keyboard in Romanian mode they are where semicolon and single quote are.

jim_______________________________________
augerot uw-slavic 353580 seattle, wa 98195

On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 ewb2 at CORNELL.EDU wrote:

:I have a PowerBook G4 using operating system OS X.2. It offers
:various keyboards including Croatian and Romanian. The Romanian
:keyboard offers most of the letters needed to type Romanian,
:including a-short, a-circumflex, i-circumflex, and t-cedilla
:as in at,i and t,uica. But I don't see s-cedilla as in s,i
:anywhere. Has anyone found s-cedilla on the keyboard?
:Mult,umesc
:
:Wayles Browne, Assoc. Prof. of Linguistics
: