Dostoevsky quote

Brewer, Michael brewerm at U.LIBRARY.ARIZONA.EDU
Fri Nov 7 19:35:41 UTC 2003

All,

Here is the quote (thanks to the online concordance
<http://netra.karelia.ru/bin/concor.orig?t=_k.html&f=karamaz/main>
http://netra.karelia.ru/bin/concor.orig?t=_k.html&f=karamaz/main ) I tried
to send this mulitple times, but SEELANGS kept saying it had images in it
and wouldn't allow it.  You can find it for yourself at the above address,
just search under pozvoleno.  It is from Brothers Karamazov Part 1, second
book, Neumestnoe sobranie VII.

mb

Michael Brewer

German & Slavic Studies and Media Arts Librarian

University of Arizona Library, A210

1510 E. University

P.O. Box 210055

Tucson, AZ 85721-0055