Reputable visa service for study abroad visas

Nicole Monnier monniern at MISSOURI.EDU
Sun Nov 16 22:23:01 UTC 2003

Dear SEELANGStsy,

Our program is in the process of putting together a new study abroad program
in Russia. Given the increasing difficulties in obtaining Russian visas,
we¹d like to do all of our visas through a service. (Previously we have cast
our students upon the rocks and forced them to do it themselves.) Can anyone
out there recommend such a service, preferably on the basis of personal
experience and in connection with summer/semester study abroad?

Gratefully (in advance),

Nicole

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

Dr. Nicole Monnier                              email: monniern at missouri.edu
Assistant Professor of Russian              phone: 573.882.3370
German & Russian Studies Dept.          fax:  573.884.8456
415 GCB
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO  65211