Reputable visa service for study abroad visas

Leslie Farmer Zemedelec at AOL.COM
Mon Nov 17 00:19:17 UTC 2003

I had a nonstressful passport experience with the St. Petersburg Host
Families Assn., but that was three years ago.   Still, in most respects they did seem
to do their best, and their best was satisfactory and occasionally
stellar--even viewed through the scrim of not speaking Russian. (I do speak, to various
degrees, Czech, French and Italian, but for most of the urban Russians I ran
into I might as well have been speaking !Kung or Cajun dialect.

Leslie