A question about a new online journal

C. Dougherty cwd at COMCAST.NET
Thu Oct 2 18:53:51 UTC 2003

First, sorry about the message about the books. It was not supposed to go to
the entire list.

Second, last spring some Harvard graduate students were planning to put out
a "webzine" of translations of Slavic prose. I think it was to be called
"Transfusions." First it was supposed to come out in June of this year, then
September. I've been searching the net for it, but haven't found it. Does
anyone have any information about this journal? I'm curious to hear what is
going on with it, either on or off-list.

C. Dougherty