media resources for Russian

Julia Verkholantsev juliaver at SAS.UPENN.EDU
Thu Oct 2 19:16:51 UTC 2003

Dear SEELANGers,

I am working on developing a departmental media library. I would be grateful
for
any recommendations of software, video and audio resources for Russian language
learning. Particularly, I would love to hear about your personal favorite media
resources, based on experience in the classroom. Please respond off-list. I
promise to compile a list of titles and post it on SEELANGS.

Thank you.
Best,
Julia Verkholantsev

--
Julia Verkholantsev
Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures

juliaver at sas.upenn.edu

Tel: 215-898-8649
Fax: 215-573-7794