Fwd: Russian Translation

Jolanta Davis jmdavis at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Tue Oct 7 15:14:21 UTC 2003

Dear SEELANGERS,
I'm just forwarding this message. If you're interested, please contact
Rajiv directly.
Jolanta

>Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 09:51:24 -0400
>From: Rajiv Lamichhane <rlami at comcast.net>
>To: newsnet at fas.harvard.edu
>Subject: Russian Translation
>
>We are currently seeking Russian to English translators for a long term
>project. The documents to be translated are technical and manufacturing
>details. If you are interested, please contact me at the number below.
>
>Thank you.
>
>Rajiv Lamichhane
>Operational Support and Services (formally REEP)
>603-594-0359
>Nashua, NH
><http://www.usereep.com>www.usereep.com

Jolanta M. Davis
AAASS Publications Coordinator and NewsNet Editor

American Association for the Advancement of Slavic Studies (AAASS)
8 Story Street
Cambridge, MA
tel.: 617-495-0679
fax: 617-495-0680