Need Chair + discussant in Toronto

Francoise Rosset frosset at WHEATONMA.EDU
Tue Oct 7 15:21:54 UTC 2003

Dear Seelangers,
Many apologies if this message (SEE BELOW) comes to you in
multiples -- I asked Nicole to put it on the AWSS list as well.
I'm one of the people who backed out -- so I would appreciate
anyone willing to step in, please.

If you can help, please contact either/or:
Betsy Blake at          eblake1 at MEMPHIS.EDU
Francoise Rosset at     frosset at wheatonma.edu

HELP!!
One of the panels at AAASS Toronto unexpectedly (and quickly)
needs a new Chair and a Respondent, since the original ones have
had to back out.

The panel is "Exploring the Male Gaze in 19th century Russian
Literature" and meets Sunday morning at 10 am.

Francoise Rosset at     frosset at wheatonma.edu

Francoise Rosset, Russian and Russian Studies
Wheaton College
Norton, Massachusetts 02766
phone:  (508) 286-3696
fax:    (508) 286-3640