Russian Folklore Expedition project, 2004 season (winter)

Yelena vsem at RUSSIANEXPEDITION.NET
Mon Oct 20 16:43:28 UTC 2003

Dear Colleagues,

We are glad to inform you about the new season of our program -
www.russianexpedition.net
We had very fruitful summer 2003 research trips and we are going to tell
about new collected rituals, songs and fairy-tales in our Newsletters (free
subscription). Special thank you for our summer results to SEELANGERS -
Genevra Gerhardt, Svetlana and Nicholas Grenier, Joan Chevalier and Charles
Roogle.

With all my respect,
Dr. Yelena Minyonok,
Curator of Folklore Archive, Major Researcher
Institute of World Literature
Russia, Moscow, 121069, Povarskaia, 25a
(095) 952-6583