Title VI

Pangloss Publishing candide at MAIL.IO.COM
Tue Oct 21 16:54:13 UTC 2003

After reading Stuart Goldberg's excellent response to the posting
labeled Sharon Knox, I had another look at the original message. At
the top it says "X-Authentication-Warning: webmail.uchicago.edu:
nobody set sender to sccampbe at uchicago.edu using -f." Does anyone
know what that means?

Since this message is unsigned, it might be useful to seek
confirmation from Sharon Knox that this actually came from her.

Jane Chamberlain
Austin TX