Czech translator sought

Katerina P. King kpking at MTHOLYOKE.EDU
Wed Oct 29 20:22:04 UTC 2003

Miriam Sajkovic, the wife of a deceased Mount Holyoke professor emeritus
seeks a person to complete her husband's translation of  a biography of
Jesus Christ, written by Czech theologian Frantisek Zilka. The remaining
part consists of 42 pages, and she will pay "the going rate," as she
told me. Please respond to me directly and I will forward your contact
information to her.
All the best,
Katya King

--
Katerina P. King, Ph.D.
Mount Holyoke College

***
There is not much danger that real talent or goodness
will be overlooked long.
- Louisa May Alcott