AAASS panel seeks last-minute panelists

Justyna Beinek jbeinek at YAHOO.COM
Wed Oct 29 22:26:17 UTC 2003

Dear Seelangers,

Our AAASS (Toronto 2003) panel "Nations and Genres"
has had a number of cancellations, and we are looking
for one or two panelists who would be interested in
delivering papers on topics such as the relationship
between the choice of genre and the expression of
national identity; generic evolution and national
literary traditions; literary genres and politics (all
Slavic literatures considered).  The panel is
scheduled to take place on Friday 11/21 at 2 p.m.  If
you'd like to join the panel, please contact Justyna
Beinek off-list at justyna.beinek at utoronto.ca.  Thank
you.

Best,
Justyna Beinek