Saint Petersburg -- Apartment for rent

Alexei Yurchak yurchak at UCLINK.BERKELEY.EDU
Fri Sep 5 00:49:07 UTC 2003

APARTMENT IN THE CENTER OF ST. PETERSBURG, RUSSIA

FOR RENT

A very cozy, beautiful and spacious apartment in the center of St. Petersburg.

Located on Moika Canal, near St Isaac's Cathedral. Gorgeous area. Very quiet.
Ideal as a base for one or two scholars doing research.
Public library and the State Archive are both within minutes' walk.

Available: September 1, 2003 - June 1, 2004.

Rooms: large living room, bedroom, front room, kitchen, bathroom, toilet.
Fully furnished and equipped, beautifully renovated to Western standards,
fully fitted kitchen, new plumbing, shower, toilet. TV, VCR, stereos,
phone. High ceilings, parquet floors in rooms.

This is my own apartment: I am a professor at UC Berkeley and live in the
St Petersburg apartment during the summers.

Please, e-mail me directly at yurchak at uclink.berkeley.edu if you are
interested or have questions

Alexei Yurchak
Department of Anthropology