Slovak...

Edil Legno peitlova at TISCALINET.IT
Sat Sep 27 07:56:42 UTC 2003

Go to www.folklor.sk  you'll find  some topics (in English) about
culture,history,folklor of Slovakia.
Are you looking for the information about the specific period - "Slovak State" - Slovensky Stat  when was the first president filofascist Tiszo? The material should be in  English or could it be in other language? If you could give me more information about what are you looking for maybe I could find something.

Best wishes

Katarìna Peitlovà,Ph.Dr.