please help with Moscow apartment search

B. Shir redorbrown at YAHOO.COM
Wed Aug 4 16:46:33 UTC 2004

Dear Ian,
 I have already called my Moscow friend whose mother-in-law
has a beautiful appartment 6 minutes from metro Yasenevo,
surrounded by parks. It is 20 minutes from metro
Kol'cevaia, but in Moscow it shouldn't be a problem to
reach Northern part. The name of my friend is Elena, her
husband is Alexander, see the email above.
You can contact them by email, or give your phone in
Moscow.