Update on Russian Program at SFSU

CATHERINE LAZAREFF SISKRON siskron at SFSU.EDU
Mon Dec 6 03:01:27 UTC 2004

Dear Colleagues, thanks to our joint efforts, the Academic Senate at SFSU
voted to maintain the B.A. in Russian. Now the final decision rests with
President Corrigan. We are hoping he will honor the decision of the
Senate, but we really have no way of predicting the outcome. Thank you for
your support. We had over 1400 electronic signatures and close to 250
letters of support. Katerina Siskron, Program Coordinator