Russia in Art: Disc Four of Leighton's Modern Russian Culture is now available

Slava Paperno sp27 at CORNELL.EDU
Wed Dec 15 20:25:10 UTC 2004

Dear SEELANGers,

We've just received the next disc, Disc Four: Russia in Art, from the plant, and it is ready to ship. You may place your order online at http://lexiconbridge.com/MRC/.  Credit card, purchase orders, and checks are accepted online.

If you own any of the earlier discs, shipping for you is free, so please remember to select Zero shipping charge in the order form.

Disc Four has the following lectures, each 9 to 13 minutes long:

RUSSIA IN ART
Lecture XX. Rural Russia in Art: Seasons 12:27
Lecture XXI. Rural Russia in Art: Land and Water 9:43
Lecture XXII. Peasant Life in Art 13:37
Lecture XXIII. Russian History in Art 12:24
Lecture XXIV. Social Conscience in Art 12:58
Lecture XXV. Religion in Art 11:10
Lecture XXVI. Russians in Art 11:26
Lecture XXVII. Russian Portraits 13:55
Lecture XXVIII. Foreign, Striking, Exotic 13:04
Lecture XXIX. The Russian Avant Garde 12:43

We think this will be the most popular disc in the series. It is beautiful!

Note that we now also have books on audio CDs, recorded by Veniamin Smekhov: Pushkin, Harms, Babel', Il'f and Petrov, and Afanas'ev's skazki.

Thank you for your support.

Slava Paperno