Listening Comprehension Lessons

Slava Paperno sp27 at CORNELL.EDU
Thu Dec 16 18:03:34 UTC 2004

I don't remember when I was as enthusiastic about new materials. Every language teacher should check out this site. I just went through the lessons and am very, very impressed. Every aspect of the project rates an A+. The technological achievement makes me very jealous (I wish I had done this :), the visual design is excellent, the pedagogy is first-rate, and the cultural and linguistic material is right on the money.

Congratulations to everyone who made this for us! I know it was a mountain of work, and the quality of the work is superb.

Gratefully,

Slava Paperno
Cornell University