slavic drama panel

Marta Napiorkowska marta23 at UCHICAGO.EDU
Sat Dec 18 04:05:53 UTC 2004

Dear Prof Kot,

(I'm sorry this has tob be in public space, but my e-mail to the address you
specified was kicked back.)

Greetings, I am a second year (will be a third year '05) graduate student in
Comparative LIterature at the University of Chicago working under Prof Bozena
Shallcross.  I have a paper ready to be presented on Kantor's theatre if it fits
into your panel.  Please let me know.

Thank you,
Marta Napiorkowska