roommate for one night

Anne O'Brien Fisher aof at UMICH.EDU
Tue Dec 21 14:43:46 UTC 2004

Hello SEELANGers,

I am a hotel-less AATSEEL attendee looking to share a room, and split
hotel costs, with someone who has space in their hotel room. Please
contact me off-list <aof at umich.edu>.

Thank you,

Anne Fisher
tel. 734-883-4172

"Where I might diverge from conventional studio pedagogy is in the value I
place on absorption in the artmaking process. I ask students to identify
those aspects of working where they are most engaged with process. Such
moments surely correlate to students' greatest pleasure in forming the
work, and provide them with a starting point in in deciding what
subsequent changes might be made to their working methods."

- Buzz Spector, book artist and educator, November 2004

Anne Fisher
Ph.D. Candidate, University of Michigan Slavic Department
Sylvia "Duffy" Engle Graduate Student Fellow, University of Michigan
Institute for the Humanities
work tel: 734-936-1865
aof at umich.edu