Fw: Teddy Bear Icon Virus

Claudia Allemann Claudia.Allemann at STUD.UNIBAS.CH
Tue Jan 6 09:06:27 UTC 2004

The reported virus is only a hoax. The file jdbgmgr.exe is the Microsoft
Debugger Registrar for Java. It can be infected by a virus, but is not a virus
itself. So don't delete the file!

For further information see:
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/jdbgmgr.exe.file.hoax.html

Kind regards,