I-330/ 1-330 in Zamyatin's We

Konstantin Chudnovskiy chudnovskiy at UCDAVIS.EDU
Thu Jan 22 02:12:45 UTC 2004

Hello,

I am writing a paper on the use of mathematics in Zamyatin's We. I have
come across different publications of the book with some of them naming
the character I-330 and some 1-330. I have not been able to find any
conclusive evidence as to the validity of either one. Does anyone know
what was the name used by Zamyatin himself? Thanks.

Konstantin