Middlebury Russian School and financial aid

Karen Evans-Romaine evans-ro at OAK.CATS.OHIOU.EDU
Mon Jan 26 15:30:01 UTC 2004

Dear Seelangers,

clarify that financial aid is indeed available to all eligible applicants
to the Middlebury Language Schools, be they US citizens or not.
Middlebury's financial aid policy is based entirely on need. Many who study
at Middlebury's Language Schools are international students.

For further information on Middlebury Language Schools, see:

http://www.middlebury.edu/ls/

For financial aid information, see:

http://www.middlebury.edu/offices/finaid/language.html

For a list of courses being offered in the Middlebury Russian School's
6-week graduate program this coming summer, see:

http://www.middlebury.edu/ls/lschool/russian/programs/grad/

You can find information on the intensive 9-week undergraduate program at:

http://www.middlebury.edu/ls/lschool/russian/programs/lang_session/

Finally, you can find general information on the Middlebury Russian School at:

http://www.middlebury.edu/ls/lschool/russian/

We will soon post updated information on our rich co-curricular program,
featuring guest film director Alla Surikova and the Russian folk ensemble
in residence Zolotoi Plios.

We look forward to what should be an exciting summer at Middlebury! Please
encourage interested students to apply as soon as possible, as financial
aid applications are considered on a first-come, first-served basis.

Best wishes,

Karen Evans-Romaine
Director, Russian School
Middlebury College

Dr. Karen Evans-Romaine
Associate Professor of Russian
Department of Modern Languages
Ohio University
Gordy Hall 283
Athens, OH 45701-2979
telephone: 740-593-2791 (office), 740-593-2765 (department)
fax: 740-593-0729
email: evans-ro at ohio.edu

Director, Russian School
Middlebury College