AATSEEL website

Benjamin Rifkin brifkin at WISC.EDU
Mon Jan 26 18:49:06 UTC 2004

Dear SEELANGers:

AATSEEL is proud of the review of its website at

http://www.humbul.ac.uk/slavonic/

If you haven't seen the AATSEEL website in a while, please take another
look.  Among other things, we now have information for jobseekers
(including possible questions for interviews, suggestions for job cover
letters, and a sample curriculum vitae).

If you're a Slavist working in North America and you are not a current
(2004) member of AATSEEL, please take this opportunity to join or renew
your membership:  you can join on-line at www.aatseel.org

If you are looking to volunteer, AATSEEL can always use your help.
Please contact me and I will set you up with a volunteer activity
according to your interests and the time you have to contribute.

With best wishes,

Ben Rifkin
President of AATSEEL

Benjamin Rifkin
Professor of Slavic Languages, UW-Madison
1432 Van Hise Hall, 1220 Linden Drive
Madison, WI 53706 USA
Voice (608) 262-1623; Fax (608) 265-2814
http://polyglot.lss.wisc.edu/slavic