Sarah Barber - Keele University

Dr. Frederick H. White fwhite at MUN.CA
Fri Jan 30 03:04:50 UTC 2004

I am sorry to address this to the entire list, but I do not have Sarah
Barber's personal e-mail address.  Ms. Barber asked about prostitution
in connection with various authors.  I would like to add Andreev's
"Khristiane" (1906) and "T'ma" (1907), both of which slipped my mind as
I had myself just been concentrating on "Bezdna" and "V Tumane."  I will
continue to think about this question.

Cheers,

Dr. Frederick H. White

Memorial University   SN3056