CFP: Graduate Student Conference

Margarita Marinova mmarinova at MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU
Wed Jul 21 12:24:03 UTC 2004

Privet Marinka,
Are you back in Austin? How was your trip to North Carolina? It'd be great
to see you before you leave again for California (and I still have your
b-day present!) Let me know if we can get together--for lunch, coffee or
icecream some time in the next few days!
Obnimaiu,
Margarita