Anna Karenina

Anne Hruska ahruska at STANFORD.EDU
Thu Jun 3 20:33:23 UTC 2004

Dear all,

A friend of mine who works at one of the big search engines tells me
that, and I quote, "Oprah drives search queries."  At the moment, if
you look up Anna Karenina on the internet, most hits will be for
cliffnotes-type things.  I've given my friend a few obvious links,
but I'm wondering:  are there any other mass-audience-appeal, and yet
not dumbing-down, AK-related links that y'all know about?

-- Anne
--
Anne Hruska, Ph.D.
Teaching Fellow in the Humanities