Anna Karenina

Brewer, Michael brewerm at U.LIBRARY.ARIZONA.EDU
Thu Jun 3 20:37:30 UTC 2004

Anne,

The second volume of SISC (Studies in Slavic Cultures) out of the University
of Pittsburgh Slavic department was dedicated to "Anna Karenina on Page and
Screen"  You can get to the fulltext of the articles in this journal online
at: http://www.pitt.edu/AFShome/s/l/slavic/public/html/sisc/SISC2/index.html

mb

Michael Brewer
German & Slavic Studies and Media Arts Librarian
University of Arizona Library, A210
1510 E. University
P.O. Box 210055
Tucson, AZ 85721-0055
Fax 520.621.9733
Voice 520.621.9919
brewerm at u.library.arizona.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Anne Hruska [mailto:ahruska at STANFORD.EDU]
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 1:33 PM
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] Anna Karenina

Dear all,

A friend of mine who works at one of the big search engines tells me
that, and I quote, "Oprah drives search queries."  At the moment, if
you look up Anna Karenina on the internet, most hits will be for
cliffnotes-type things.  I've given my friend a few obvious links,
but I'm wondering:  are there any other mass-audience-appeal, and yet
not dumbing-down, AK-related links that y'all know about?

-- Anne
--
Anne Hruska, Ph.D.
Teaching Fellow in the Humanities