After Golosa

Benjamin Rifkin brifkin at WISC.EDU
Tue Jun 8 20:28:18 UTC 2004

For a comprehensive essay listing textbooks and other instructional
materials for the teaching of Russian, see

The Learning and Teaching of Slavic Languages and Cultures
edited by Olga Kagan and Benjamin Rifkin
published by Slavica (2000)

My essay on this topic is also on line at

http://slavica.com/teaching/rifkin.html

Sincerely,

Ben Rifkin

On Jun 8, 2004, at 3:04 PM, Raul MacDiarmid wrote:

> A friend has asked me to pass on the following question:
>
>> "Can anyone recommend a textbook suitable for students who have
>> completed
> or nearly completed Golosa 1 & 2? I am hoping to find something
> reasonably
> comprehensive, but any suggestions would be welcome"
>>
> Thank you,
> RM

> --

Benjamin Rifkin
Professor of Slavic Languages, UW-Madison
1432 Van Hise Hall, 1220 Linden Drive
Madison, WI 53706 USA
Voice (608) 262-1623; Fax (608) 265-2814
http://polyglot.lss.wisc.edu/slavic