parallel list-servers?

Steven Hill s-hill4 at UIUC.EDU
Tue Jun 29 11:08:29 UTC 2004

Dear Seelangs colleagues:

As I read messages posted on "Seelangs," the main focus is on language,
linguistics, language teaching, and the like -- just as it should be.

Can any of you tell me whether there may also exist a  parallel "list-server,"
whose strong emphasis would be on the SOCIAL SCIENCES, CULTURE,
and the ARTS, within the Russian Republic and the other nations of Eastern
Europe?

To draw an analogy:  if Seelangs seems comparable to journals like "ACTR
Newsletter" and  "SEEJ,"  then is there a separate list-server equivalent to
"Slavic Review" or "Russian Review"?

Gratefully,
Steven P Hill, Univ. of Illinois (USA).
"S-HILL4 at UIUC.EDU"