Fwd: Procedure for Notarization in Bulgaria

Jolanta Davis jmdavis at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Fri May 7 14:37:47 UTC 2004

I am forwarding a question to which I do not know the answer.
Please respond directly to Ms. Hobbins.

Jolanta Davis

>----- Forwarded message from "Hobbins, Kathleen L."
><khobbins at freebornpeters.com> -----
>     Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 14:26:36 -0500
>     From: "Hobbins, Kathleen L."
><khobbins at freebornpeters.com>
>  Subject: Procedure for Notarization in Bulgaria
>       To: "'aaass at fas.harvard.edu'" <aaass at fas.harvard.edu>
>

>Ladies and Gentlemen,
>
>I am trying to learn what the procedure is under Bulgarian
>law to have a
>letter notarized.  I do not read Bulgarian and cannot
>access the law myself.
>Do you have any advice about how I can find this out?
>
>Thank you for your assistance in this matter.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Kathleen L. Hobbins
>Senior Counsel
>Freeborn & Peters LLP
>311 South Wacker Drive
>Suite 3000
>Chicago, IL 60606-6677
>Phone:  (312) 360-6523
>Fax:  (312) 360-6573
>e-mail:  khobbins at freebornpeters.com
>
>----- End forwarded message -----

Jolanta M. Davis
AAASS Publications Coordinator and NewsNet Editor

American Association for the Advancement of Slavic Studies (AAASS)
8 Story Street
Cambridge, MA
tel.: 617-495-0679
fax: 617-495-0680