mimika i zhestikulyatsia

Michael Denner mdenner at STETSON.EDU
Fri May 7 16:01:52 UTC 2004

Colleagues!

I'm putting together some units on the human body for an advanced
Russian course that I'm going to teach.

Anyone know of a website or book or magazine article that discusses
Russian body language - esp. anything with pictures?

I found the following amusing bit:

http://usinfo.state.gov/russki/infousa/economy/page12.htm

on body language in America for Russians. (The whole site is very
interesting for Americans studying Russian, I think - American culture
(mostly poorly) explained for Russians by our dear government.)

I'd love to find a corresponding Russian text for non-Russians, but
haven't had any luck.

Thanks in advance,

mad

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()