mimika i zhestikulyatsia

Valery Belyanin val.belianine at UTORONTO.CA
Fri May 7 19:14:49 UTC 2004

Hello Dr. Michael A. Denner

I would recommend a book edited by a friend of mine:)
Brosnahan L. Russian and English nonverbal communication. Moscow,  Bilingva, 1998. Edited by  Irina Markovina

Best regards,
Valery Belyanin / Valeri Belianine {Валерий Белянин}
Editor of the electronic magazine on Russian culture www.textology.ru