kartavnie

Alex a_strat at KHARKOV.COM
Mon May 10 22:51:23 UTC 2004

Hello Paul, Genevra,

I think that if you listen to two different one-year old children -
one is English and the other is Russian, you hardly could distinguish
which is which from the sounds they make (perhaps the same is for Chinese,
Peruvian and any other children). Could somebody tell me when and how
kids start to speak in a "national" way?
(By the way, usually most kids manage to pronounce all sounds
properly after 5 and sometimes even later)

Alex S