Moj drug Ivan Lapshin

Jeffrey Karlsen jkarlsen at SOCRATES.BERKELEY.EDU
Tue May 25 16:24:06 UTC 2004

There was such a poll in Kinovedcheskie Zapiski in the late 1990s, but I
don't have the exact cite.  If I remember correctly, critics and scholars
were asked to name both the most significant films and their personal
favorites.  The poll may also have been divided into world cinema and
otechestvennoe.  It was published no later than the summer of 1999--if you
have access to the KZ index it shouldn't be hard to find.

-Jeff Karlsen