panel proposal?

Anne O'Brien Fisher aof at UMICH.EDU
Fri Nov 5 19:47:03 UTC 2004

Dear SEELANGers,

Would anyone out there be interested in putting together a panel on Soviet
Russian literature for the July, 2005 annual convention of SHARP (Society
for the History of Authorship, Reading, and Publishing)?

If so, please contact me off-list at aof at umich.edu.

The deadline for abstract submission is Nov. 30, the conference location
is Halifax, Nova Scotia, and the theme is "Navigating Texts and Contexts."
For more information, see the CFP on the SHARP site: http://sharpweb.org/.

Thank you,

Anne Fisher

"But I didn't write it for you, I wrote it for little girls!"
- Goethe, exasperated, on hearing critics' moral objections to his
novel "Elective Affinities"

Anne Fisher
Ph.D. Candidate, University of Michigan Slavic Department
Sylvia "Duffy" Engle Graduate Student Fellow, University of Michigan
Institute for the Humanities
work tel: 734-936-1865
aof at umich.edu