Experience of African-American Students in Russia

Edward M Dumanis dumanis at BUFFALO.EDU
Fri Nov 5 20:33:09 UTC 2004

On recent events, see /in Russian/
http://www.rgz.ru/arhiv/18.07.2001/txt/kriminal/txt4.html
http://palm.newsru.com/crime/10jun2001/mskcrime_negrcutthroat.html
http://moscow.hrights.ru/etnic/data/etnic31_03_2002-3.htm

To understand some references to Tsaritsino there, see
http://www.rusglobus.net/forums/PGB/messages/10002.shtml
on the events of October 30, 2001. You can find there also some logs of
the racially motivated crimes at that time.

Sincerely,

Edward Dumanis <dumanis at buffalo.edu>