Mordvin language courses

Rachel Platonov rachel.platonov at MAN.AC.UK
Wed Nov 24 16:12:59 UTC 2004

Dear Colleagues,

I have a student who is very much interested in taking Mordvin language courses.
Apparently there are such courses at Tartu, but as he does not speak (much)
Estonian, this would not seem to be the best choice. I am aware that Mordvin is
offered at least periodically at Indiana University, but I am wondering if there are any
other programs in the US where Mordvin is taught.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Please reply off-list to
rachel.platonov at manchester.ac.uk.

Many thanks,
- Rachel Platonov