Seeking presenter -- Screening Dostoevsky's The Idiot -- AAASS

Melissa J. Sokol Melissa_Sokol at BROWN.EDU
Tue Nov 30 19:14:46 UTC 2004

Greetings!

We have an opening on our panel "Screening Dostoevsky's 'The Idiot'" at the
upcoming AAASS National Convention in Boston, MA.  Our panel is scheduled
for Saturday, 4 December at 1:30-3:30pm.  Please let me know as soon as
possible if you are interested in presenting a paper on this panel.  Your
talk could be on any of the film adaptations of "The Idiot."

Regards,
Melissa Sokol
Brown University