Nachalo Tapes

George Mitrevski mitrege at AUBURN.EDU
Sat Oct 2 15:33:17 UTC 2004

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the reply. I'm actually looking for the tapes for the first
edition because they contain the vocabulary for each lesson. The CDs of
the second edition don't have the vocabulary. I'm working on online
vocabulary lists, where students can click on a vocabulary item, get a
translation and hear its pronunciation. Of course I would prefer an
audio file fo the vocabulary for the second edition, but unfortunately I
don't have any native Russians here who could read it for me, nor the
proper equipment to get good quality digital audio.

If you are using Nachalo, help yourself to my exercises at:

http://www.auburn.edu/forlang/russian/exercises/lesson-index.html

George.