OT Query: Overseas moving companies

Jolanta Davis jmdavis at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Fri Oct 15 21:48:14 UTC 2004

As this group helps not only with questions about Slavic languages but can
also give advice on all sorts of other topics, I hope maybe someone here
has had experience with overseas moving companies--those that can move the
whole household over the Atlantic. I'm looking for information as to who's
good and who should be avoided, as well as what should one expect in the
process.

thank you
Jolanta Davis

Jolanta M. Davis
AAASS Publications Coordinator and NewsNet Editor

American Association for the Advancement of Slavic Studies (AAASS)
8 Story Street
Cambridge, MA
tel.: 617-495-0679
fax: 617-495-0680