OT Query: Overseas moving companies

Marissa Polsky Polsky at AMERICANCOUNCILS.ORG
Mon Oct 18 11:57:38 UTC 2004

Jolanta,

A friend of mine works for a company called Matrix International
Logistics, which does just that. There web site is
http://www.matrix-intl.com/.  My friend's name is Douglas Richardson.
I know they do a lot of diplomat relocation.

Marissa Polsky Goldsmith
Web Applications Developer
American Councils for International Education:
ACTR/ACCELS
http://www.russnet.org
http://www.americancouncils.org
(202) 833-7522

>>> jmdavis at FAS.HARVARD.EDU 10/15/2004 5:48:14 PM >>>
As this group helps not only with questions about Slavic languages but
can
also give advice on all sorts of other topics, I hope maybe someone
here
has had experience with overseas moving companies--those that can move
the
whole household over the Atlantic. I'm looking for information as to
who's
good and who should be avoided, as well as what should one expect in
the
process.

thank you
Jolanta Davis

Jolanta M. Davis
AAASS Publications Coordinator and NewsNet Editor

American Association for the Advancement of Slavic Studies (AAASS)
8 Story Street
Cambridge, MA
tel.: 617-495-0679
fax: 617-495-0680
Web site: www.fas.harvard.edu/~aaass

  options, and more.  Visit and bookmark the SEELANGS Web Interface
at: