Maiakovskii marginalia

Charlotte Douglas douglas at NYU.EDU
Sun Oct 17 17:15:32 UTC 2004

In the bibliography compiled by L. A. Seleznev, and published in the
sbornik MAIAKOVSKII PRODOLZHAESTSIA (Moscow, 2003),  are listed almost a
hundred items in the emigre press regarding Maiakovsky's death.  The
controversy continued for a year or more.

Charlotte Douglas
New York University
(douglas at nyu.edu)