Future of the Language Lab

Jonathan White edmokeski at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 25 16:37:32 UTC 2004

Tony,

I subscibe to several LISTSERVs from this account, and hadn't realized that
your query came of SEELANGS.  You may find it useful to ask the subscribers
of the Language Learning & Technology International list
(LLTI at listserv.dartmouth.edu) maintained by IALLT (www.iallt.org), as, in
addition to language faculty, many language lab directors and staff
subscribe to the list and would have much insignt into the future of the
language lab.

Jonathan White

Jonathan White          Boston University
Technical Coordinator   Center for English Language
617-358-2499            and Orientation Programs
jswhite at bu.edu          http://www.bu.edu/celop