Needed: a Russian blessing or prayer for the people of Beslan

Alexei Khamin alexei_khamin at YAHOO.COM
Tue Sep 7 17:33:21 UTC 2004

Dear Ruth,

Here is link to Russian Orthodox memorial service (called panikhida) in
Russian:

http://www.fatheralexander.org/booklets/russian/panihida.htm

All the best,
Alexei